13 January 2009

The day I warped in Kyabram


One day I was going shopping for a new computer game in Kyabram. First of all I tried the video shop but they didn't have the latest version of Sonic Halo Dogs. I was desperate. Luckily for me there's a computer shop right next door to the video store.

I burst in the door to have a look. I searched the aisles up and down, "Oh no! Doesn't anyone have 'Sonic Halo Dogs?" I screamed.

It must have been a loud scream because a DVD container fell off a shelf, bounced off my head and into the hands of my mean cousin - Eldred.

She said, "Ha, ha. It's all mine. You'll never play Sonic Halo Dogs now."

She ran out of the shop without paying.

The shopkeeper said, "Well, Justin. Looks like you will have to pay for the game."

By the time Justin had paid and run outside, his cousin Eldred had disappeared.

"I bet she's gone home to play the game before me."


Justin jumped on his bike and rode furiously home.

"Eldred. Don't start without me you crazy cousin."


But when Justin ran into the rumpus room, there was the computer already on. It looked like Eldred had already started the game but where was she?

"Ha. This is my chance."

He ran across the room towards the computer but tripped on one of Eldred's shoes lying on the floor.

"Aaaaaaah!"

Justin plunged through the computer screen and landed with a bump on top of Eldred.

"Justin! Justin! They're coming for us! Run!"

Justin looked up and thousands of ghoulish sonic echidnas were morphing into life in front of them! There was a whole army of sonic echidnas shooting blue and green spikes at them.

"Run for the Halo Eldred!"

And run they did past levels of halo, past the biggest island, shooting monsters as they ran. The army started shooting green and blue spike mortars back.

It looked like they were going to be caught but just then a robot dog came and started licking the echidnas until they melted into green and blue puddles of slime.



"Thanks Robot Dog but how are we going to get back to Kyabram now?"

"Woof, woof. Climb onto my back and I'll take you to the giant rocket shoe."

Well, that's what happened. The rocket shoe blasted off and they morphed back through the computer screen and on to the rumpus room floor.

Eldred said, "You can have the game Justin."

"No. No. Eldred. It's too real," said Justin hiding in the leggo cupboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment