11 January 2009

Aidan and the Murray Cod

Sometimes a story that is created with an audience works really well. 'Aidan and the Murray Cod' is one such story. I've been telling it regularly since 2004 for audiences from about 5 years and up. Young children like it, primary school children like it and adults like it. Probably more importantly I like it so I go on telling it.

Where can you read it? Well you better go to the first place we published it at http://plainstalking.deni.net.au/storiescampasrochie.html

The story is lots of fun especially if you give in to the energy of it. I like finding different ways for the audience to join in.

Where did the story happen? Right here -



View Larger Map

Now I happen to know that there are plenty of fishing tall stories out there and if you reckon you've got one to beat 'Aidan and the Murray Cod' then I would like to hear it. Maybe we could publish it in 'austoryplace'.

Daryll Bellingham.

No comments:

Post a Comment